The Pembina Institute, Pacific Institute for Climate Solutions, and Clean Energy B.C. present a public forum about the clean economy and climate action with representatives of British Columbia’s three major political parties.
Clean Growth and the 2017 B.C. Election will feature leading candidates from the B.C. Liberal Party, B.C. NDP, and B.C. Green Party, who will share their perspectives and take questions from our panel of industry and community leaders.
Attendance via web or telephone is free, but online registration is required. Spaces are limited, so signing up early is recommended.
Join the conversation on Twitter: #BCClimateVote
Share the event on Facebook: Clean Growth and the 2017 B.C. Election
Read the media advisory: B.C. Liberals, NDP, and Greens participating in election forum on clean growth
- Mary Polak — B.C. Liberal Party (Langley)
- George Heyman — B.C. NDP (Vancouver-Fairview)
- Andrew Weaver — B.C. Green Party (Oak Bay-Gordon Head)
- Judith Sayers (Kekinusuqs) — adjunct professor, Gustavson School of Business, University of Victoria
- Sybil Seitzinger — executive director, Pacific Institute for Climate Solutions
- Tony Gioventu — executive director, Condominium Home Owners’ Association of B.C.
- Bryan MacLeod — manager of clean energy development and operations, Clean Energy B.C.
- Josha MacNab — B.C. director, Pembina Institute