Climate Solutions Network
The PICS Climate Solutions Network has been designed to facilitate communication and collaboration among researchers, scientists, policy-makers and other stakeholders in the area of climate change. It will also enable climate change researchers to connect with experts in other fields, in order to address the interdisciplinary nature of climate change solutions and to harness the intellectual resources of experts within British Columbia and beyond. This database provides access to key contacts across academia, government, the scientific community, and the private and non-profit sectors that are collectively engaged in activities related to the main functions of the Pacific Institute for Climate Solutions:
- understanding the magnitude and patterns of climate change and its impacts;
- evaluating the physical, economic and social implications;
- assessing mitigation and adaptation options and developing policy and business solutions;
- evaluating and strengthening educational and capacity-building strategies to address climate change; and
- communicating climate change issues to government, industry and the general public.
The Climate Solutions Network will also enable PICS to identify clusters of interest and gaps in climate change research, and provide access to potential teams of researchers within a specific priority area.
While the initial focus of this database will be on British Columbia and the Pacific Northwest, the goal is to build a dynamic network of climate change experts from around the world.
If you have any feedback or suggestions, please send them via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|By Field of Research||By Surname||By Organization|