- Syed Raza Ali Jaffery. (2016) Envisioning a Building Information Model (BIM) Integrated Building Performance Visualization (iPViz) interfaced
- Ekaterina Rhodes (2016) Designing Politically Acceptable and Effective Policies to Mitigate Climate Change
- Kaitlin Boyd (2016) Policies to reduce urban GHG emissions: Accounting for heterogeneity of demographics, values, and urban form
- Derrick Ho (2016) Spatial Influences of Heat Exposures and Social Vulnerability on the Temperature-Mortality Relationship: A Case Study in the Greater Vancouver Area
- Mary Ann Middleton (2016) Aquifer – Stream Connectivity at Various Scales: Application of Sediment – Water Interface Temperature and Vulnerability Assessments of Groundwater Dependent Streams
- Alex Schare (2016) Off Track to 2050?: A study of Present and Future Interurban Transportation Emissions in British Columbia, Canada, Relative to its Greenhouse Gas Reduction Reduction Targets Act of 2007
- Evan Damkjar (2016) A Brighter Future: Solar Energy in BC An Application of Multiple Account Cost-benefit Analysis and Barriers Analysis
- Ton, M. (2015) The effects of disturbance history on the taxonomic and functional composition of ground-layer plant communities
- Westerhoff, L. (2015) City Stories: From Narrative to Practice in Vancouver's Olympic Village
- Eric Gavin Brown (2015) Housing Preference in the Peri-urban Zone: The Prospects for Urban Containment and Smart Growth in North Cowichan
- Brubacher, J. (2015) Associations between biogeoclimatic zones, aquifer type, agricultural land and five gastrointestinal illnesses in British Columbia from 2000-2013 and potential implications under projected climate change
- Broeer, T. (2015) Analysis of Smart Grid and Demand Response Technologies for Renewable Energy Integration: Operational and Environmental Challenges
- Sihota, S. (2015) Swimming Against the Current: Valuation of White Sturgeon in Renewal of the Columbia River Treaty
- Jeffrey Thomas Daines (2015) Present and future wind energy resources in Western Canada.
- Jensen, T. (2015) The Adoption of Ground Source Heat Pumps at Multiple Scales in North America
- Munro, H. (2014) Economic Trade-Offs between Carbon Offset and Timber Opportunities in British Columbia’s Central Coast: A Decision Analysis Approach
- Mak, S. (2014) Assessing Fracture Network Connectivity of Prefeasibility-Level High Tempurature Geothermal Projects Using Discrete Fracture Network Modelling
- Teehan, P. (2014) Integrative approaches to environmental life cycle assessment of consumer electronics and connected media
- Larocque, I. (2014) The Hydrogeology of Salt Spring Island, British Columbia
- Kruger, M. (2014) A Border Runs Through It: Exploring Transboundary Institutional Support for Environmental Flows for Ecosystem Function in the Columbia River Basin.
- Beedle, M. (2014) Glacier Change in the Cariboo Mountains of British Columbia, Canada (1946-2011)
- Ng, P. (2013) Making the Case for Using Development Cost Charges for Climate Change Mitigation.
- Lau, K. (2013) British Columbia's 'Carbon Neutral Government' Mandate-Influence on Infrastructure Decisions.
- Murphy, R. (2013) Use of Empirically-Based Models to Evaluate the Potential of Energy Efficiency and Forest Carbon Sequestration for Mitigating Climate Change.
- Miller, N. (2013) Urban Form and Building Energy: Quantifying Relationships Using a Multi-Scale Approach
- Moore, J.(2013) Getting Serious About Sustainability: Exploring the Potential for One-Planet Living in Vancouver.
- Cornish, L. (2013).Can 4D Visioning Foster Community Responses on Climate Change?
- Straka,J (2012) Humming along or buzzing off? The elusive consequences of plant-pollinator mismatches and factors limiting seed set in the Coast Range of British Columbia
- Bunsha, D (2012) Two Approaches to Ecosystem-based Management in British Columbia
- Jensen, C. (2012). A hydrologic assessment of using low impact development to mitigate the impacts of climate change in Victoria, BC, Canada.
- Haas Lyons, S. (2012). It's complicated: exploring Facebook's potential for deliberative public engagement on sustainability policy.
- Ooms, M. (2012). Evanescent photosynthesis: a new approach to sustainable biofuel production.
- Widanage, R. (2012). Economics of biological invasion: Hound’s Tongue (Cynoglossum officinale) and livestock production in British Columbia.
- Hrinkevich, K. (2012). Northern Range Limit Mountain Pine Beetle (Dendroctonus Ponderosae) Oubbreak Dynamics and Climate Interactions in Mixed Sub-Boreal Pine Forests of British Columbia
- Sopinka, A. (2012) Assessing the Impacts of Wind Integration in the Western Provinces
- Zhang, K. (2012). Bus stop urban design: nine techniques for enhancing bus stops and neighbourhoods and their application in Metro Vancouver.
- Patrick Little (2011) Hydrogeomorphic disturbance, landscape development and riparian vegetation dynamics of an alluvial, temperate rainforest in the Carmanah River valley, British Columbia, Canada
- Baynham, M. (2011). Are we planning effectively for climate change? An evaluation of official community plans in British Columbia.
- Schare, M. (2011). A sky-high challenge: the carbon footprint of aviation in British Columbia, Canada, and measures to mitigate it.
- Shives, M. (2011). Hydrodynamic modelling, optimization and performance assessment for ducted and non-ducted tidal turbines.
- Sutton, E. (2011). Influence of hydrometeorological controls on debris flows near Chilliwack, British Columbia.
- Assessing the Environmental Practices and Impacts of Intentional Communities: An Ecological Footprint Comparison of an Ecovillage and Cohousing Community in Southwestern British Columbia
- Kimball, S. (2010). A favourability map of British Columbia geothermal resources.
- Lee, C. (2010). An evaluation of international climate change architectures using a computable general equilibrium model.
- Picketts, I. (2010). Community adaptation to climate change: An exploration of climate change adaptation planning in British Columbia.