- Bunsha, D (2012) Two Approaches to Ecosystem-based Management in British Columbia
- Jensen, C. (2012). A hydrologic assessment of using low impact development to mitigate the impacts of climate change in Victoria, BC, Canada.
- Haas Lyons, S. (2012). It's complicated: exploring Facebook's potential for deliberative public engagement on sustainability policy.
- Ooms, M. (2012). Evanescent photosynthesis: a new approach to sustainable biofuel production.
- Widanage, R. (2012). Economics of biological invasion: Hound’s Tongue (Cynoglossum officinale) and livestock production in British Columbia.
- Zhang, K. (2012). Bus stop urban design: nine techniques for enhancing bus stops and neighbourhoods and their application in Metro Vancouver.
- Baynham, M. (2011). Are we planning effectively for climate change? An evaluation of official community plans in British Columbia.
- Schare, M. (2011). A sky-high challenge: the carbon footprint of aviation in British Columbia, Canada, and measures to mitigate it.
- Shives, M. (2011). Hydrodynamic modelling, optimization and performance assessment for ducted and non-ducted tidal turbines.
- Sutton, E. (2011). Influence of hydrometeorological controls on debris flows near Chilliwack, British Columbia.
- Kimball, S. (2010). A favourability map of British Columbia geothermal resources.
- Lee, C. (2010). An evaluation of international climate change architectures using a computable general equilibrium model.
- Picketts, I. (2010). Community adaptation to climate change: An exploration of climate change adaptation planning in British Columbia.