PICS shares a global vision of net-negative greenhouse gas emissions by mid-century alongside all communities adapting to a changing climate.
To produce leading climate solutions research that is actively used by decision makers to develop effective mitigation and adaptation policies and actions. PICS has a global remit, but a focus on BC.
• Advance the global knowledge base on climate change solutions.
• Develop effective climate mitigation and adaptation solution options that are actively used by policy and
• Foster partnerships and networks that build capacity in addressing climate change.
• Promote an interdisciplinary approach to climate solutions.
• Communicate and inspire engagement on climate solution options by government, business and the general public.