The Pacific Institute for Climate Solutions is in a period of renewal. We’re taking a critical look at everything we do, with a focus on better meeting the needs of our climate solutions partners.
While the Events Partnership Program is part of that review, we will continue to accept applications.
Keep visiting PICSCanada.ca for updates.
PICS supports climate solution-focused events of all kinds, from virtual seminars and meetings to hybrid and in-person workshops and conference sessions. We partner with non-partisan organizations using the following criteria:
- Quality and potential for impact
- Alignment with PICS vision, mandate and objectives
- Focus on climate mitigation and/or adaptation
- Potential to strengthen climate solutions knowledge, skills and capacity in the community
- Demonstrated financial need
- Accessibility and anticipated diversity of participants
- Virtual innovation in style and formats
Read the Event Support Guidelines for full details and submit an Event Support Application to request support.
Check out our Upcoming Events and explore our Event Archive to see past events.
Also, stay connected by signing up to our mailing list for events, news and announcements alerts.